PLAY Community Announcements
As you likely know, yesterday the State announced that it will be reinstating a 1-Month Indoor Mask Mandate for all Californians, regardless of vaccination status, from December 15th, 2021 – February 15th, 2022. While we know this isn’t the most fun news, we are being optimistic & we appreciate everyone’s patience, adaptability, and compliance in keeping our entire community safe & healthy. We’ve been through this before, and are so grateful to have such a loving and kind community to push through with again! With that, please read our newly reinforced mask policy below to learn about how this will affect In-Person Studio Classes at PLAY:
• All PLAY Students, Staff, and Patrons must be wearing a mask upon entering the studio.
• Masks must be worn in all common areas of the studio, including the lobby before and after class.
• Once Students and Staff are distanced on their mat and ready to practice, masks may be removed for the duration of the class (while it is recommended to be worn throughout).
• We will be temporarily pausing Instructor Hands-On Adjustments in all classes to promote social distancing during the mask mandate.
• Once the class has ended, masks must be worn to return props and exit the studio.
Again, we sincerely appreciate everyone’s understanding, positivity, and support while we all practice safely through this next month together.
With So Much Gratitude,
The PLAY Family