Hi Yogis. We at PLAY hope you are all staying safe and healthy during this unique times. Today, we wanted to help you create the perfect home yoga space. We have all been practicing from home, and you may still be struggling with creating a peaceful sanctuary to enjoy your practice. These easy tips will help you create a space, in any part of your house, that will allow you to quiet the mind and focus on the breath.
How To Create The Perfect Home Yoga Space
- Find a space that you can comfortably place your mat with space around to move. You don’t want anything that could be knocked over or get in the way of your practice.
- Have all of your props ready.
- Do you miss the hot yoga at PLAY? You can purchase a space heater and humidifier and create your own warm yoga room. You won’t get that oh so good sweat that you get at PLAY, but it will help to warm the body.
- Keep your space clean. You don’t want a lot of distractions, so having a lot of stuff that could draw your awareness from your breath is not the best idea.
- Add in your favorite goodies. Do you love incense or candles? Light them up. Surround yourself with the things that make you happy.